More than just technical support. Includes planning and building infrastructure and CI/CD systems, plus continuous monitoring of technical indicators and business metrics. We will independently eliminate any problems with hosting, and point out any errors in infrastructure development and architecture.
- Dedicated account manager;
- 15-minute response to any problem or customer request. For large customers, response time is reduced to five minutes;
- Organization and control of backup and data protection;
- Solving problems until they are completely eliminated at no additional charge;
- 40 hours per month of basic system administration: software installation, configuration of new servers, etc.;
- Transfer to other data center sites without time limits;
- 24/7 live chat with technical support.
- We can write applications in Java, PHP, Erlang, Node.js, Ruby, etc., in various variations and frameworks;
- We provide support during live operation and track problems with various databases. We do ETL - MySQL (and Galera), Postgre, Mongo, MemSQL, Cassandra, and Riak;
- We provide analysis tools: ELK, export to Periscope, Piwik and other data processing and tracking systems (in addition to our monitoring);
- We develop a system of deployment, integration and orchestration: Chef, Ansible, Consul, Kubernetes; help with / perform tasks in Jenkins / Teamcity / Gocd, collect containers, set up Discovery;
- We have experience with Big Data (Kafka, Spark, Storm, Hadoop), and we’re familiar with cloud architecture (AWS, GCE, Azure).