- We offer solutions for ETL, organize and teach developers how to work with Apache-Stack or other solutions
- We will build the infrastructure and organize the support of AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning) systems
- Kafka, Cassandra / Clickhouse, Redshift, Spark processing based on Spark / Flint or in-house solutions
- We will review the current architecture and revise in accordance with IaaC and PaaS concepts, and provide hardware isolation, rapid deployment using Kubernetes / Hashicorp stack, and Infrastructure as Code
Infrastructure as a code
- Build a transparent process of integration and delivery of applications
- Organize and support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Create and prescribe rules for deploying general infrastructure using IaC methodology.
- Explain the culture of development under PaaS system conditions
Install a process management platform
- Install a platform for managing repositories, code analysis, error monitoring, testing and deployment
- Import data from your systems
- Prepare for high loads
- Set up alerts for technical failures and irregularities in business processes
- Advise and recommend the optimal architecture of the service.
- Java, PHP, Erlang, Node.js, Ruby, etc., in various variations and frameworks
- MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, MemSQL, Cassandra, Riak
- We provide analysis tools - ELK, export to Periscope, Piwik and other data processing and tracking systems (in addition to our monitoring)
- Chef, Ansible, Consul, Kubernetes; help with / perform tasks in Jenkins / Teamcity / Gocd, collect containers, set up Discovery
- Big Data (Kafka, Spark, Storm, Hadoop) and Clouds (AWS, GCE, Azure).